The co-founder of the world’s most popular social network Facebook, Mark Elliot Zuckerberg, is a role model and inspiration for the world. After the innovation of Facebook, he became the youngest self-billionaire in the world. He surprised the world by breaking the myth of traditional leadership that leadership means experienced and elderly people.
Zuckerberg believed you get what you spend your time doing. So read to learn some leadership skills from him.
- Everything is feasible in this world. There are myriad opportunities in this cut-throat competitive world. The sole factor is you need to find the door that’s opened instead of the one that’s closed.
- Age isn’t a deterrent to achieving success and leadership. But unfortunately, individuals assume leadership is synonymous with old and veteran individuals. Nowadays, it’s not the reality. The actual fact is that leadership lies with those who take responsibility to maneuver things forward.
- Don’t chase money; chase your passion. According to the analysis report, people who ran behind the money and acquired it couldn’t enjoy their lives. However, people who followed their passions and struggled initially lived their lives comfortably.
- Focus on your goals. Goals keep you focused and help you remove negative thoughts, and fill your mind with positive ones. It holds your dreams high.
- Spot your talents and move on that. Mark Zuckerberg can able to achieve this due to his interest in programming. He has developed the skills based on his interesting field.
- If you have dreamt of something, work on it to achieve it. Don’t get distracted by criticism. Continue it, and you will indeed find yourself at the highest point of success. Mark Zuckerberg is such a person who had a dream and accomplished it.
- Mark Zuckerberg has a beautiful work-life balance capability. When his first child was born, he took two months of paternity leave to spend time with his family.