To be a good and capable entrepreneur, a proper mental and physical state of the body is required. Entrepreneurship is about making a plan and executing that idea to run a business. A proper plan and dedication to the work lead to success. So an entrepreneur’s busy life takes the individual away from mandatory daily activities like self-health care and exercise. That’s why Yoga is the best activity that not only keeps health good but also leads to mental peace, happiness, and healthy body functioning. Yoga is a physical workout that helps entrepreneurs be focused, determined, and optimistic.
It is always suggested to do Yoga in such a way that will release sweat. But for a busy scheduled entrepreneur, at least 5-minute Yoga will also be an effective dose of workout to get the desired result.
Every day, try to start your day with meditation and Yoga. Here are some yoga poses to do:
Balasana (Child’s Pose)
It helps to relieve back pain.
- Spread your knees wide and sit in a position that touches the big toes behind you.
- Position your stomach to fall in between your thighs.
- Stretch your arms in front of your body and rest your forehead and palms on the floor.
- Breathe deeply in and out for 5 times.
Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
It also helps to stretch your body to relieve from lower back pain.
- Lay in a prone position.
- Keep your hands on the floor parallel to the shoulders.
- Inhale and start to lift your head and chest, rolling your shoulders back.
- Then slowly move back to the normal position.
Utkatasana (Chair Pose)
It helps to stimulate the heart, diaphragm, and abdominal organs.
- Stand by closing your feet together.
- Inhale and stretch your arms straight overhead.
- Breathe out and begins to sit in a half-squat position.
Navasana (Boat pose)
It helps to strengthen your abdominal muscles.
- Seat and extend your leg straight on the floor.
- Inhale and lift your feet off the floor at a 45-degree angle.
- Then extend your arms parallel to the ground and hold that position for at least 10 seconds.
It is to be noted that here the names of only a few asanas are mentioned. You can also perform other asanas besides this. Moreover, you can do some quick exercises by sitting on a chair, like a neck stretching, body twisting, etc.