Nowadays, perhaps any Facebook user or tech lover does not know about Mark Zuckerberg. He is one of the most well-known CEOs in the world, and whatever he has achieved in his under-twenties is pretty staggering. Read on to know the unknown facts about the Facebook founder.
- In 2002, Zuckerberg enrolled his name in Havard in psychology and computer science subjects. But he came out of the Havard to devote full time to the creation of Facebook. Only at the age of 19, in 2004, Zuckerberg launched Facebook, and at the end of the year, it had 1 million active users. Just after four years, i.e., in 2008, he became known as the youngest self-billionaire in the world.
- He chooses the blue colour for Facebook because he has red-green colour blindness and sees the blue colour well.
- But one secret thing is Mark did not develop Facebook on his own. Though his name was famous, it was jointly made by five people: Eduardo Saverin, Chris Hughes, Dustin Moskovitz, Andrew McCollum, and Mark himself.
- Zuckerberg, most of the time, prefers to wear the grey t-shirt, which Brunello Cucinelli’s company actually designs, and the simple looking shirt costs $300- $400 per piece. Those t-shirts are made in Italy and are made up of mercerized combed cotton, which is extra soft.
- He married Priscilla Chan and has two daughters named Maxima Chan Zuckerberg and August. They both met at Harvard in 2003 and married nearly after a decade.
- Mark and Chan run Chan Zuckerberg Initiative (CZI), which aims to manage all diseases by 2100.
- Mark is multilingual. He knows six languages: English, French, Hebrew, Greek, Latin, and Mandarin Chinese.
- Beast, Mark’s Hungarian sheepdog, is a celebrity who has more than 2 million likes on the Facebook fan page.